Goppold Wedding {Charlotte Wedding Photographer}

When Claudia and Frank sat down with me for their consult, I was awe struck by their committment to join their families and make them whole. I have to admit that I sat in my car for a few minutes after reflecting and just feeling blessed to get to know this amazing family. Their big day was no different. You could feel the emotion, joining of families and the love that comes from all of their family and friends. Enjoy a slice of our day! More to come... Congratulations to your newly expanded family. Hope you enjoyed your family moon!

♥ Friends & Family ~ Please LIKE my page to show your support and to stay updated with specials, updates on sessions and much more. Thank you! 
www.facebook.com/memoriesbyjoannar 
www.memoriesbyjoannar.blogspot.com





































































Comments