Mr & Mrs Joe Fuchs MARRIED {Indian Trail Wedding Photographer}

When two became one! Jeaneen Fuchs-Messenger and Kelly J Freeberg have been friends for over 14 years. Kelly has always been like a sister and now she official is! Tons of laughter, lots of hugs, two families becoming one... The stories told last night were heartwarming. One day Joe Fuchs realized he liked Kelly, Kelly realized she liked Joe, liking turned to kissing, kissing turned to "I love you" and here we are. I heard many times over last night "I like this story and can't wait to see the rest of the amazing love story!" Life is what happens while you're waiting for your happily ever after. These two made life their happily ever after and I couldn't be happier for a more deserving couple. Congrats to you and your amazing families! I can't wait to continue to ride this amazing journey with you and your families! Enjoy!! 

Friends & Family ~ Please LIKE my page to show your support and to stay updated with specials, updates on sessions and much more. Thank you!

www.facebook.com/memoriesbyjoannar
www.memoriesbyjoannar.blogspot.com


































Comments