Minton-Stirewalt Fall Family Session {Waxhaw Family Photographer}

Fall is officially here! What a great day to get the family together for a photo shoot. It all started as Debbie's birthday present and expanded to a wonderful shoot with the entire family. I had so much fun getting to know this family and watching their personalities come out naturally as they just went with the flow! I loved that they could be so silly one second and give me such natural smiles the next. Right towards the end, the sun started to set and we had the most beautiful light on the water! Enjoy this "sneak peak" into our afternoon together. I am excited to add the Minton-Stirewalt family to my families that I capture for years to come. 

Friends & Family ~ Please LIKE my page to show your support and to stay updated with specials, updates on sessions and much more. Thank you! Facebook Page - MemoriesByJoannaR















Comments