Camp Care 2013 {Flashes of Hope Volunteer 2013}

Flashes of Hope Charlotte NC @ Camp Care 2013. As always, I jump at the opportunity to volunteer for any of FOH Charlotte's volunteer opportunities. All of the volunteers are so bubbly, friendly and have big hearts! I was honored and humbled as always to spend the day with these amazing kids and capture a few images to share with their families for years to come. 
If you get a moment, check out Flashes of Hope Charlotte Chapter for ways that you can help give to these amazing families! They do fundraisers all year long and also have the best volunteers!
Flashes of Hope - Camp Care 2013 Volunteers

A few memories of the day! These kids were so cheerful and full of joy. Made me want to go to camp myself with my friends! Enjoy a little slice of my day with them. 


 

























Comments