What clients are saying about MemoriesByJoannaR

I hope you all enjoy the posts as we journey through life, capturing moments from small to big! Here are just some of my clients testimonials about MemoriesByJoannaR Photography! Feel free to add your own <3

"Thank you so much for our pictures we love them. You did a great job and look forward to taking our sons two year old shots with you! We also are thankful for the extra time you spent with us too since it takes our little man a little longer to warm up to people. "
{Stacey Honeycutt} Dec 2012


"Thank you for the fantastic pics on the kids holiday pics!! I look forward to the years to come!!"
{Maggie Huffmann} Dec 2012


"So excited that I got the cd's today!! I love all the pictures! They are so freakin cute! I can't wait for the next session :) thank you so much again! Excited about Presley's 3 month photo shoot tomorrow and to see her 2 month finished pictures :)"
{Shannon Ferguson} Nov 2012


"I wanted to express how much I have loved shooting weddings with you! Thank you for having me along as your second shooter! I love how business savvy you are, how devoted you are and how much stinkin' fun you are! If anyone is wondering whether to hire you or not, i can vouch... you always have a smile, you love what you do and you love everyone you capture, and well heck they should love you right back! ♥"
{Jessica Malone} Oct 2012

"My experience with Memories By Joanna R Photography was outstanding! Both photographers were extremely professional in every aspect of our wedding celebration. The photography was exactly what we requested. My mother, a free lance photographer, was extremely impressed with their knowledge, talent, and “eye”. Both photographers that photographed my wedding were more like friends and family than hired employees. They created a calm atmosphere for my entire wedding party. After my wedding celebration I consider them both friends not acquaintances. I plan on hiring Memories By Joanna R Photography for my all my future events in life!"
{Morrissa Angi} Sept 2012


"Thank you so much for doing our new born pictures. You did a GREAT job even in between feeding. We can't wait to get another session in.
Christmas ??"
{Nicole Vaughan} Sept 2012


"Just wanted to take a minute & thank you for being our new photographer! We weren't originally planning on doing multiple shoots because we had always used Sears, but you did such a phenomenal job & my daughters responded to you so well that we plan on using you for all out shoots! I especially love how quickly you get the pictures back to us- and there's always so many to choose from! Can't wait for our third shoot with you!"
{Julianne Choi} Sept 2012


"I just wanted to say that all of my wedding photos turned out AMAZING! Everything was perfect and more than I could ask for! The fact that you came to the rehearsal and took photos there blew me away. If anyone is looking for a photographer I would strongly suggest Memories!!! Thank you so much!!!!! ( for all those wanting to see some of her amazing work please look at my wedding album here on her page. They are creative, fun and gorgeous!!!!"
{Kaite Hensley} Sept 2012


"Joanna, I just wanted to say that as my year anniversary creeps up, I am reminded of how amazing you helped make my wedding. You were at the site determined to get some "before the show" shots & you did an amazing job during the ceremony & reception. You mingled & got some beautiful candid shots. You were so upbeat & very energetic. Your positive attitude & overall professionalism made my wedding day a memory to which I will always look back on with happiness. I will never regret having you as a part of our "big day" & I look forward to future sessions."
{Amanda Haggist} Sept 2012



"Hey! Grandpa LOVED the picture of his girls! Thx!"
{Kelly Kennedy} June 2012


"This woman is AMAZING with a camera! :) If you're thinking of using her for anything, please do! She works VERY hard to keep her passion & keen eye for photography & it shows! I will be posting photos on my personal page soon that she took for my wedding, they don't even show all of her abilities, but you can tell that she is always looking for the next moment to capture. :)"
{Amanda Haggist} Jan 2012


Comments