Jake & Morrissa Tie the Knot! {Vale Wedding Photographer}

What a truly wonderful day! I witnessed so much love and devotion today. The girls all had some truly great moments getting ready. To add to the madness, we had a missing phone and where it was located... was priceless! You'll see what I'm talking about when I post those later, LOL! And Jake's face when he saw Morrissa for the first time was priceless. And all of this before the Reception! What a great time! I wish this beautiful couple a truly blessed marriage and many many years of joy, but I'm sure they will have no problems with that. They only had eyes for each other the entire night. My lovely partner in crime, Jessica was there to capture every single moment too! Enjoy!

Make sure you hit LIKE on my page if you like what you see! More to come. This will keep you updated on new sessions, session dates and other fun posts. ♥


View the full album of pictures: http://memoriesbyjoannar.smugmug.com/Weddings/WalkerAngiWedding2012

Wedding Planner/Cake Baker/Caterer: Southern Comforts Catering & Event Planning
Wedding Venue: Cornerstone Baptist Church - Valdese, NC
Reception Venue: Waldensian Heritage Winery
Photographer: MemoriesByJoannaR Photography
Deejay: Soundstorm DJ's












Comments