Hensley Wedding at Little Switzerland Inn, NC

I was so honored to be able to not only attend my dear friend Kaite's wedding to the love of her life, Michael... but I was asked to also shoot her wedding photography with another very dear friend Jessica. The wedding was so lovely and I don't think I could have found another couple more in love. They even found creative ways to include their son Greyson in the wedding as well. Best of wishes to this fabulous family!

I hope you all enjoy these pictures! Jessica and I had fun shooting this together and bouncing ideas off one another! I couldn't have asked for a better friend and second shooter to shoot with me. ♥
Here are a few people that I was honored to work with to make Mike & Kaite's day memorable...
Photography - MemoriesByJoannaR   and Pure Light Photography
Cake - Denise (Friend of the bride)
DJ - DJ TMAQ
Venue/Catering- Little Switzerland Inn
Hair/Makeup - Tina & Marina (Friends of the Bride)
  






 
 

Comments